Terms and conditions
Site and contents:
This is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from the site, including but not limited to the text, audio, video and images for any commercial or business purpose. As long as you comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use, Gujarat Four Wheel Drive Toursgrants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
with this short tour to Sasan Gir National Park in Gujarat, explore the only natural habitat of lions outside Africa.Read More
Another outdoor activity in Gujarat that one can opt for is trekking. Trekking routes in Gujarat is- Saputara to Ahwa.…Read More
Simmer Beach, Ahmed Mandvi Beach, Nagoa Beach, Jalandhar Beach, Chorwad Beach, Chakratirth Beach and Goghala Beach are the well known…Read More
Gujarat has some of the most vital Religious Spots which draws in the Hindu community here in masses. They visit…Read More
Gujarat Four Wheel Drive is another successful origin from the Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive Pvt. Ltd. Family. A company registered with the Government of India and managed by Mr. Anil Sinha, who himself is a driving instructor with HSE (Health, Safety and Environment). With over a decade's experience in servicing and organizing countless memorable tours in Rajasthan and neighboring destinations, RFWD is now roaring loud in Gujarat and providing services with the name Gujarat Four Wheel Drive (G4WD).
Four Wheel Drive India bring you fantastic finds, great deals of hotels, car rental, flight, train, jungle safaris, tour excursions, exclusive itineraries, professionally trained drivers with good communicating skill to make your tours to Incredible India one of the most memorable and pleasurable experience of your life.Read More
+91 7891660000, +91-9829248899
Rajasthan Four Wheel Drive Pvt. Ltd.
1-A, Fateh Nagar, Surya Nagar, Taroon ki Koot, Tonk Road
Jaipur (Rajasthan) - 302015 INDIA
B-46, Gopal Nagar
Behind Janta Nagar, ChandKheda
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382424